COVID-19 and Seasonal Flu Protocols
In response to coronavirus and seasonal flu issues:
We recognize this is a serious situation, but do not want to panic either. Many large events have now been postponed
to reduce public gatherings – that’s the right response! However, pain issues and being too sedentary can actually increase your odds of getting sick, so we will continue to help you with more hygienic protocol, modified scheduling to reduce the number of people in the clinic at one time and a safe treatment environment.
All that to say, we are still open and still taking patients while adding the extra cleaning and health protocols as follows:
· We have provided hand sanitizer stations located all around the clinic for patients and employees to use before, during and after treatments. We are also requesting patients use sanitizer or wash their hands as they come in for their appointments and as they leave.
· We are taking temperatures for all patients as they enter the clinic. All employees are taking their temperatures daily.
· We are cleaning high traffic areas more frequent cleaning and disinfecting tables, tools and equipment to meet CDC guidelines.
· We offer private treatment rooms for those who wish to be separated or are anxious to be coming to the clinic.
· We are focusing on social distancing by limiting the number of patients in the clinic at the same time and keeping patients appropriately spaced.
At All In Physical Therapy, LLC we are committed to helping each and every one of our patients continue to heal and gain strength through this situation. We will do all we can to ensure each person is comfortable and safe.
If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact the clinic directly at 208-515-7575.
We appreciate all of our patients , family and friends. Please know we are prepared to do all we can through this interesting time.
Jason Allred, DPT and Jimmy Burnett, CPC, owners and co-founders